Click button below to donate
either using a credit card or through PayPal.
Donations can also be made by check,
written to Thomaston Dog Park Association
and mailed to
Thomaston Dog Park
PO Box 342, Thomaston Maine 04861
If you and your furry pup enjoy the Thomaston Dog Park, please help support it with a
Thomaston Dog Park Membership
Thomaston Dog Park opened October 2015, is an all volunteer effort funded by donations! All residents and visitors are welcome free of charge, but it is up to everyone who enjoys the park to get involved, and maintain it as a wonderful resource for our dogs and their 2-legged buddies!
No town or taxpayer funding is available.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to add the following info:
THOMASTON DOG PARK
will re-open JUNE 1.
Please be aware of the following:
• Entering the dog park will (as always) be entirely AT YOUR OWN RISK including for COVID. Individuals using the park will be responsible for their own measures to keep safe from COVID contamination.
• Please respect SOCIAL DISTANCING. Even though it is outside, masks are encouraged in case you need to interact to break up any dog interactions.
• There is NO cleaning of shared surfaces - gates, dog bowls, pump handle, poop bags etc., so your individual precautions will be needed.
• For sanitation reasons the porto-potty will not be available for the foreseeable future.
• Please when possible - take your trash - and if possible dog waste with you when you leave the park and dispose of it with your personal garbage.
The Thomaston Dog Park is not a town entity. It is entirely run by individual volunteer committee members - and we all have various reasons for taking precautions against the COVID virus seriously.
So if you want the park to remain open please do your part.
Thank you and TAKE CARE
Thomaston Dog Park Association is a totally volunteer organization. The town of Thomaston provided a 3+ acre property east of the town's cemetery, but all improvement and maintenance funds must be raised by the Association. Improvements are planned but the most immediate goals is to upgrade the entrance and parking lot.
There are approximately 2,700 licensed dog owners in the immediate areas including Cushing, Friendship, Waldoboro, Warren, Rockland, and Hope. Nearest dog parks are 11 miles north to Rockport-Camden, and 48 miles south to Brunswick. The Thomaston Dog Park will be available to all area residents and visitors without charge.
Ongoing fundraising events are planned, so please follow us on
Thomaston Dog Park Association FACEBOOK page.
Please contact us for sponsorship information at email@example.com